I got the part time job with the guy who has his own accounting firm! It is going to be 30+ hours per week, and the best part is (drumroll please...) it is my ideal hours - 10 - 4 everyday! I can walk from my place, so on Thursday (my first day) I walked over in the morning and then walked back in the afternoon, and it was so glorious outside. I feel like it's a good gig for now and allows me to be flexible. Of course there are drawbacks to not having a "real" job, like no health insurance, no money coming in when I'm vacay, but there is the possibility of going full time this fall when things get busier.
This leads me to rethink the decision to go to Worlds. If I know that I'm making enough money to live on, I don't need to worry as much about spending some money to go to Worlds. But I also feel like there are a lot of other things that I want to spend my money on, like getting back to Atlanta at some point and other trips that I'm thinking about for this summer (Maine, Wildwood, NYC, the OC).
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment